- Examples – The best way to get started with blokdots is to have a look at some of our example projects and follow along with the step-by-step guides.
- Hardware – To use blokdots you need some hardware: A board and some components. Here you find information about which boards are supported and some recommendations on what to buy.
- Supported Components – This is a complete list of the hardware components, control components, and integrations currently supported by blokdots.
- Installation – If you have trouble getting blokdots to run, take a look at this installation guide.
- The blokdots Interface – Read this section for a more detailed introduction to the blokdots interface.
- Code Export – Code Export enables you to take your blokdots project and turn it into editable code.
If you have any questions or require additional support, you can join our Discord community and post there or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.